The exterior of the bar in the TV series “Cheers” (NBC, 1982) was filmed at a Boston bar called “The Bull and Finch” on Beacon Street across from the Boston Common.
- What part did John Ratzenberger (Cliff Clavin) of “Cheers” (NBC, 1982) play in Superman II (1980)?
- What was the real name of the hospital nicknamed “St. Elsewhere” (NBC, 1982-86)?
- In what movie did “Family Ties” (NBC, 1982-89) star Michael J. Fox play a werewolf?
- Was the Baby Ruth candy bar named for the baseball player?
- What is the name of the bar aboard the Enterprise on “Star Trek: The Next Generation” (synd., 1987)?