Marlon Brando was born in Omaha, Nebraska, in 1924.
- Who coined the term “the lost generation”?
- Why was the 1981 Oscar telecast delayed one day?
- How many people watched the concluding episode of the TV mini-series “Roots” (ABC, 1977)?
- Where in The Godfather (1972) does the line about “make him an offer he can’t refuse” appear?
- What was the name of the woman who appeared on behalf of Marlon Brando at the 1972 Oscar telecast?
- What part did Marlon Brando play in “Roots: The Next Generation” (ABC, 1977)?