Where was the first McDonald’s located?

Richard and Maurice McDonald opened their original drive-in stand that would be known as McDonald’s in San Bernardino, California, in 1940.

Beginning in 1948, they switched to a new streamlined system, with a limited menu, low prices, fast service, and disposable wrappings.

In 1954, milkshake machine salesman Ray Kroc became the franchising agent for the successful restaurant idea.

Six years later, Kroc bought all rights to the business.

Leave a Comment