The stagecoach in the 1939 movie Stagecoach was going from Tonto, New Mexico, to Lordsburg, Arizona.
- About whom was it said, “He’s the kind of guy that, when he dies, he’s going up to Heaven and give God a bad time for making him bald”?
- To whom did the million-dollar legs belong in the 1939 movie Million Dollar Legs?
- Who starred in the 1939 movie Some Like It Hot?
- Which movie epic is longer, Gone With the Wind (1939), or Heaven’s Gate (1980)?
- What movie was advertised with the line, “To avoid fainting, keep repeating: “It’s only a movie, It’s only a movie”?