The slogan was invented by columnist Walter Winchell (1897-1972) in 1940.
- Where were the following situation comedies set?
- Who came up with the slogan “Gable’s Back and Garson’s Got Him”?
- When did the last Americans leave Vietnam and when did the government of South Vietnam surrender?
- Why did Dick York leave the TV series “Bewitched” (ABC, 1964-72)?
- In what Hitchcock film did Jerry Mathers (TV’s Beaver on “Leave It to Beaver,” CBS, ABC, 1957-63) appear?
- Under what president did the last American troops leave Vietnam?