The rich and thin Duchess of Windsor, the former Wallis Warfield Simpson (1896-1986) said you can never be too rich or too thin.
- Who first said “Eureka!” and what did it have to do with a bath?
- Who first said “Taxation without representation is tyranny”?
- What sports personality said, “The opera ain’t over ’til the fat lady sings”?
- Who said, “Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country”?
- Who said, “Whenever I feel like exercise, I lie down until the feeling passes”?