Jessica Tandy is older than Hume Cronyn, by two years.
Cronyn was born in 1911, Tandy in 1909.
- What actors have played Mickey Spillane’s detective Mike Hammer on TV? Two actors have played Mickey Spillane's detective Mike Hammer on TV: Darren McGavin, in "Mickey Spillane's Mike Hammer" (synd., 1957-59); and Stacy Keach in "Mickey Spillane's Mike Hammer" (CBS, 1984-87).
- What are the names of the Ghostbusters (1984)? The names of the Ghostbusters in the movie were Dr. Peter Venkman (Bill Murray), Dr. Raymond Stantz (Dan Aykroyd), Dr. Egon Spengler (Harold Ramis), and Winston Zeddemore (Ernie Hudson).
- How long was Dorothy Gish’s film career? Dorothy Gish started making movies with An Unseen Enemy in 1912 and ended with The Cardinal in 1963.
- In how many movies did Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall appear together? Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall appeared in five movies. To Have and Have Not (1944); The Big Sleep (1946); Dark Passage (1947); Key Largo (1948); and Two Guys from Milwaukee (1946), in which…
- When did Bloomingdale’s open? The New York City department store Bloomingdale's owned by Lyman, Joseph, and Gustave Bloomingdale opened in 1886 at Third Avenue and 59th Street, near a station of the Third Avenue El. By 1927,…
- When did the Vulgate Bible first appear? The Latin translation of the Bible was written mostly by St. Jerome in 382-384 A.D. The term comes from Latin editio vulgata, "spread among the people."