Catherine Deneuve starred as Se’verine Se’rizy, prostitute by day, newlywed by night, in the film Belle de Jour (1967) by Luis Bufiuel.
- In what company did Robert Morse rise to the top in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying (1967)?
- How many people directed Casino Royale (1967)?
- Who played James Bond in the movie Casino Royale (1967)?
- How did the actors wearing the ape costumes in Planet of the Apes (1967) breathe?
- What was the name of the bear that played “Gentle Ben” (CBS, 1967-69)?