Richard Burton, playing British malcontent Jimmy Porter in Look Back in Anger (1959).
- When Joey (Brandon DeWilde) calls out to Shane (Alan Ladd), “Come back!”, where is Shane supposed to come back to?
- When did a happy child first report, “Look, Ma, no cavities!” because of Crest Toothpaste?
- On “The Dick Van Dyke Show” (CBS, 1961-66), what did the alien that Rob (Dick Van Dyke) feared look like?
- Who said, “Now look! That damned cowboy is president of the United States”?
- What is the source of the title of Thomas Wolfe’s novel Look Homeward, Angel (1929)?