Walter Winchell (1897-1972), the veteran newsman who began his television career with “The Walter Winchell Show” (ABC, 1952-55), narrated “The Untouchables” (ABC, 1959-63).
- What are the complete names of Rocky, Bullwinkle, Boris, and Natasha? Rocket J. Squirrel, Bullwinkle J. Moose, Boris Badenov, and Natasha Fatale. "The Bullwinkle Show" aired on ABC (and later NBC) from 1959 to 1963 in 147 episodes.
- What was Clint Eastwood’s character named in “Rawhide”? Clint Eastwood's character in "Rawhide" was Rowdy Yates on the CBS Western that ran from 1959 to 1966.
- Who wrote Shane, the book on which the 1953 movie is based? Jack Schaefer wrote the book Shane, which was also movie.
- Who wrote A Summer Place, the book on which the 1959 movie is based? Sloan Wilson, author of The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit, wrote A Summer Place.
- Where was Bridge on the River Kwai (1957) filmed? The Bridge on the River Kwai was filmed in Ceylon (now Sri Lanka).
- What was Charlton Heston’s number as a galley slave in Ben-Hur (1959)? Charlton Heston's number as a galley slave in Ben-Hur was forty-one.