The no-hitter was pitched by Don Larsen of the New York Yankees against the Brooklyn Dodgers in the fifth game of the 1956 World Series.
- What movie was advertised with the line, “To avoid fainting, keep repeating: “It’s only a movie, It’s only a movie”?
- What were the measurements of the perfect Ziegfeld Follies Girl?
- What game of the World Series was about to begin when the San Francisco earthquake of 1989 struck?
- Do birds sing only in trees?
- Why are there only 400 members of New York society’s so-called Four Hundred?