Kurt Russell, with songs dubbed by Ronnie McDowell, played Elvis Presley in the TV movie “Elvis” (1979).
The film was directed by John Carpenter.
- In the 1956 movie of the same name what was the Forbidden Planet? The Forbidden Planet was called Altair IV.
- What was Cecil B. DeMille’s last picture? Cecil B. DeMille's last picture was The Ten Commandments (1956).
- Who played Bud Abbott and Lou Costello in the TV movie “Bud and Lou” about the duo? Harvey Korman played Bud and Buddy Hackett played Lou in the TV movie "Bud and Lou" (1978).
- What part did Maya Angelou play in the TV mini-series “Roots” (ABC, 1977)? Maya Angelou played Nyo Boto in the TV mini-series "Roots" (ABC, 1977).
- According to the opening titles, which episode of a fictitious serial is Star Wars (1977)? Star Wars (1977) was also known as "Episode IV: A New Hope" according to the opening titles.
- Who adopted the word “cameo” as a cinematic term for walk-on parts for well-known people? Producer Michael Todd, who filled Around the World in 80 Days (1956) with forty-four cameo stars, adopted the word "cameo" as a cinematic term for walk-on parts for well-known people.