Charlton Heston’s son, Fraser played the infant Moses in The Ten Commandments.
- Who wrote the screenplay for Beat the Devil (1954)? John Huston and Truman Capote wrote the screenplay for Beat the Devil (1954). Huston directed.
- What movie was billed as “the first 100% all-talking drama filmed outdoors”? The 1929 Western In Old Arizona, for which Warner Baxter won the Best Actor Oscar, was billed as "the first 100% all-talking drama filmed outdoors".
- What are the seven virtues? The seven virtues are: faith, hope, charity (or love), prudence, justice, fortitude, and temperance. The first three are called the theological virtues, the last four the cardinal virtues.
- What historical event does Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo (1944) commemorate? Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo depicts the first American air raid on Japan, staged in 1942 by Lt. Colonel Jimmy Doolittle (played by Spencer Tracy). The movie was based on the book of the…
- Who played Anna in Anna and the King of Siam (1946) and who played the king? Irene Dunne played Anna in Anna and the King of Siam and Rex Harrison played the king. It was Harrison's Hollywood debut. In real life, Anna's last name was Leonowens. In the movie,…
- Where in Brooklyn did the Kramdens and the Nortons live? Kramdens and the Nortons lived at 328 Chauncey Street in the Bensonhurst section of Brooklyn. Although the real Chauncey Street is located in Bushwick, Brooklyn.