Catherine Coulson played the Log Lady on the TV series “Twin Peaks” (ABC, 1990-91).
- What is the population of Cicely, Alaska, setting of “Northern Exposure” (CBS, 1990)? The population of Cicely, Alaska, setting of Northern Exposure was 815.
- What movie was the basis for the TV show “Daktari” (CBS, 1966-69)? Clarence the Cross-Eyed Lion (1965), was the basis for the TV show "Daktari" (CBS, 1966-69) , with Betsy Drake and Marshall Thompson.
- What song introduced each episode of “China Beach” (ABC, 1988-91)? "Reflections," by Diana Ross and the Supremes was the theme song for "China Beach" (ABC, 1988-91).
- When was denim first used to make Levi’s jeans? Originally San Francisco tailor Levi Strauss made jeans from canvas. But in the early 1860s, he started using a softer fabric imported from Nimes, France. Known in French as serge de Nimes, the…
- Who wrote “The Lady or the Tiger?” Frank Stockton wrote the story "The Lady or the Tiger?" in 1882.
- Where was the first U.S. presidential mansion? The first presidential mansion was located at One Cherry Street in New York City. It was not called the White House. George Washington lived there from April 23, 1789, to February 23, 1790.