Mary Philbin was Christine Daae, protegee of Erik, the Phantom (Chaney) in The Phantom of the Opera (1925).
- Who played the leads in Marco (1973), the musical adaptation of Marco Polo’s journey to the Orient? In a triumph of odd casting, Desi Arnaz, Jr., played Marco Polo and Zero Mostel played Kublai Khan, for the musical adaptation of Marco Polo's journey to the Orient.
- Where was the dinner at eight held in Dinner at Eight (1933)? The dinner at eight was held at the Park Avenue home of Mr. and Mrs. Oliver Jordan. Lord and Lady Ferncliffe were supposed to be the guests of honor. They never showed.
- Where was the whaling movie Down to the Sea in Ships (1922) shot? The whaling movie Down to the Sea in Ships (1922) was shot on location in the traditional home of New England whalers, New Bedford, Massachusetts.
- What was the name of Gene Wilder’s character in Young Frankenstein (1974)? Gene Wilder's character in Young Frankenstein (1974) was Dr. Frederick Frankenstein, pronounced "FRONK-ensteen."
- Who played The Merry Widow (1925) and whose widow was she? Mae Murray played the title role in The Merry Widow (1925) directed by Erich von Stroheim. Her character, Sally O'Hara, was the widow of Baron Sadoja (Tully Marshall).
- When was the FBI Identification Division founded? The division of the Federal Bureau of Investigation that maintains the world's largest fingerprint files was founded in 1924. The FBI itself was founded in 1908.