Sissy Spacek was voice of the brain in The Man With Two Brains.
- What are the complete names of Rocky, Bullwinkle, Boris, and Natasha?
- What was the name of the mysterious benefactor in “The Millionaire” (CBS, 1955-60)?
- Where were the following situation comedies set?
- In what movie is this sign posted: “Welcome to Man-drake Falls/Where the Scenery Enthralls/Where No Hardship E’er Befalls/Welcome to Mandrake Falls.”?
- Who were the brains in Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s brain trust in 1932?
- Who provided the voice of Winky Dink in “Winky Dink and You” (CBS, 1953-57; syndicated, 1969-75)?