Sissy Spacek was voice of the brain in The Man With Two Brains.
- Who were the brains in Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s brain trust in 1932?
- In what movie is this sign posted: “Welcome to Man-drake Falls/Where the Scenery Enthralls/Where No Hardship E’er Befalls/Welcome to Mandrake Falls.”?
- Who provided the voice of Winky Dink in “Winky Dink and You” (CBS, 1953-57; syndicated, 1969-75)?
- Who provided the voice for Rocky the Flying Squirrel on “The Bullwinkle Show” (ABC, NBC, 1959-1963)?
- Who provided the voice of Jane Jetson in the original run of “The Jetsons” (ABC, 1962-63)?
- Who provided the voice of Carlton the Doorman on “Rhoda” (CBS, 1974-78)?