Ray Bolger, her costar (as the Scarecrow) in The Wizard of Oz (1939).
- Do birds sing only in trees?
- What is Rhett Butler’s parting shot to Scarlett O’Hara in Margaret Mitchell’s Gone With the Wind (1936)?
- Who in Rome actually wore togas?
- What poem ends with: “And we are here as on a darkling plain/Swept with confused alarms of struggle and flight,/Where ignorant armies clash by night”?
- How old was Judy Garland when she made The Wizard of Oz (1939)?
- How many husbands did Judy Garland have, besides Vincente Minnelli?