William Wordsworth said “The Child is father of the Man”, in the poem “My Heart Leaps Up When I Behold” (1807).
- What is the subtitle of Nathaniel Hawthorne’s The Scarlet Letter (1850)? The subtitle of Nathaniel Hawthorne's The Scarlet Letter (1850) was A Romance.
- In The Iliad (9th century B.C.), what goddess is Achilles’ mother? In The Iliad (9th century B.C.), Thetis, a sea nymph is Achilles' mother.
- In the comic strip “Peanuts,” what is Linus and Lucy’s last name? Linus and Lucy's last name was Van Pelt.
- Does Charo have a last name? Charo's real name is Maria Rosario Pilar Martinez. Among her TV credits is the role of Aunt Charo in the series "Chico and the Man" (NBC, 1974-78).
- What is the name of Bette Davis’s character in All About Eve (1950)? Margo Channing was the name of Bette Davis's character in All About Eve (1950). Anne Baxter played her young fan and rival Eve Harrington.
- Who was the last president to be elected without winning the largest share of the popular vote? Benjamin Harrison, Republican, in 1888, was the last president to be elected without winning the largest share of the popular vote. Fewer ballots were cast for him at the polling booth than for…