Howie Mandel did the voice for the gremlin Gizmo in Gremlins (1984).
- In what movies did Charlton Heston play God? Charlton Heston did a voice-over as God in The Ten Commandments (1956). He also had an unbilled appearance as God in Almost an Angel (1990), starring Paul Hogan.
- Who provided the voice of the brain with which Steve Martin falls in love in The Man With Two Brains (1983)? Sissy Spacek was voice of the brain in The Man With Two Brains.
- What was the name of the art gallery worker with the funny accent in Beverly Hills Cop (1984)? Serge, played by Bronson Pinchot was the art gallery worker with the funny accent in Beverly Hills Cop.
- What part did Chuck Yeager play on-screen in The Right Stuff (1983)? Chuck Yeager was Fred the bartender in The Right Stuff (1983).
- What was the first slasher film to be made by women? Slumber Party Massacre (1982) was the first slasher film to be made by women. It was written by feminist author Rita Mae Brown, produced by Amy Jones and Aaron Lipstadt, and directed by…
- On the TV series “Murder She Wrote”, what is Jessica Fletcher’s (Angela Lansbury’s) middle name? On the TV series "Murder She Wrote" (CBS, 1984), Jessica Fletcher's (Angela Lansbury's) middle name was Beatrice.