Gregg Toland was the cinematographer on Citizen Kane (1941), who served in the same role on such classics as The Grapes of Wrath (1940) and The Best Years of Our Lives (1946).
- Where is Xanadu, Charles Foster Kane’s estate in Citizen Kane (1941)?
- What is the name of the newsreel that recaps Kane’s life in Citizen Kane?
- What is the name of Kane’s first newspaper in Citizen Kane?
- What movie won the Oscar for Best Picture the year Citizen Kane was eligible (1941)?
- Who was William Randolph Hearst’s extramarital love interest, the model for Susan Alexander in Citizen Kane (1941)?