David Hartman was the first host of “Good Morning America” (ABC, 1975).
- In what towns are the following soap operas set in? The towns which the following soap operas set in are: "All My Children" (ABC, 1970–)--Pine Valley "Ryan's Hope" (ABC, 1975-89)--New York City "The Guiding Light" (CBS, 1952–)--Five Points "The Edge of Night" (CBS,…
- How long did the TV show “Queen for a Day” run on television? "Queen for a Day" ran from 1955-59 on NBC and from 1959-64 on ABC.
- On what TV game show does Carol Merrill’s daughter appear? Carol Merrill's daughter Hillary Saffire became the hostess on the new TV game show "Truth or Consequences" (syndicated) in 1987. Merrill herself was the hostess on "Let's Make a Deal" (NBC, 1963-68; ABC,…
- What were the names of the four Lennon Sisters on “The Lawrence Welk Show”? The four Lennon Sisters were Diane, Peggy, Kathy, and Janet. They were regulars on "The Lawrence Welk Show" (ABC, 1955-71) from 1955 to 1968.
- What was Ronald Reagan’s first broadcasting job? In Ronald Reagan's first job after college, the future president (served 198189) broadcasted play-by-play accounts of major league baseball games from Station WHO in Des Moines, Iowa.
- Does Charo have a last name? Charo's real name is Maria Rosario Pilar Martinez. Among her TV credits is the role of Aunt Charo in the series "Chico and the Man" (NBC, 1974-78).