W. S. Gilbert wrote the lyrics and Arthur Sullivan wrote the Gilbert and Sullivan operettas.
- What was the name of director John L. Sullivan's (Joel McCrea's) "serious" film that he wanted to research in Sullivan's Travels (1941)?
- Who was Marie Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier?
- What was the name of the Italian mouse on "The Ed Sullivan Show" (CBS, 1948-71)?
- Which composer premiered a symphony in an American department store?
- How much did composer Aaron Copland know about the historical subject of his ballet Billy the Kid (1938)?
- What is the national origin of Merchant and Ivory, the producers of Heat and Dust (1983) and A Room With a View (1986)?