Real-life married couple Richard Benjamin and Paula Prentiss played Dick and Paula Hollister on the TV series “He and She” (CBS, 1967-68).
He was a cartoonist, she a social worker. They lived in New York.
- Was the TV series “Dragnet” really based on real cases? Yes, the TV series "Dragnet" (NBC, 1952-59, 1967-70) was based on real cases. It may have been the original true crime drama, with all shows fashioned from cases found in Los Angeles police…
- Whose hand played Thing on the TV series “The Addams Family” (ABC, 1964-66)? Ted Cassidy's hand played Thing on the TV series "The Addams Family" (ABC, 1964-66). He also played the butler, Lurch.
- What was the Flying Nun’s name on the TV series “The Flying Nun,” (ABC, 1967-70)? Sister Bertrille, born Elsie Ethington (played by Sally Field) was the Flying Nun's name on the TV series "The Flying Nun." Convent San Tanco, in Puerto Rico, was the name of her convent.
- What was the name of the One-Armed Man on “The Fugitive” (ABC, 1963-67)? The One-Armed Man on "The Fugitive" (ABC, 1963-67) was Fred Johnson, played by Bill Raisch. He was captured in the final episode, which aired on August 29, 1967.
- Who were the original hosts of “Hee Haw” (CBS, synd., 1969)? Country singers Roy Clark and Buck Owens were the original hosts of "Hee Haw" (CBS, synd., 1969).
- When did Jacqueline Kennedy lead a nationally televised tour of the White House? Jacqueline Kennedy lead a nationally televised tour of the White House in 1962.