Italian author Carlo Collodi (a.k.a. Carlo Lorenzini) wrote The Adventures of Pinocchio, the popular tale of a puppet who comes to life.
- Where in the South was Sojourner Truth (c. 1797-1883) born?
- Who played Robin Hood’s sidekick Little John in The Adventures of Robin Hood (1938)?
- How long was “The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet” (ABC) on radio before it started on TV?
- Who was the model for Alice in Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland (1865)?
- Which Brontë sister wrote Wuthering Heights and which one wrote Jane Eyre?