Monty Norman and John Barry have both been credited with writing the James Bond theme song.
- Who sang the hit song “Jean” over the credits of The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie (1969)? Composer, Rod McKuen sang the hit song "Jean" over the credits of The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie (1969). But the single that reached Billboard magazine's "Hot 100 Chart" in 1969 was sung…
- Who played The Wizard of Oz in The Wiz (1978)? Richard Pryor played The Wizard of Oz in The Wiz (1978). The following played the other leads. Dorothy—Diana Ross Scarecrow—Michael Jackson Tinman—Nipsey Russell Cowardly Lion—Ted Ross
- When did Bela Lugosi first play Count Dracula? The Hungarian actor Bela Lugosi first played the role onstage in the 1927 Broadway production of Dracula. It was adapted by Hamilton Deane and John Balderston from Bram Stoker's novel. Lugosi became famous…
- What is the name of Dr. No’s island in Dr. No (1962)? The name of Dr. No's island in the movie was Crab Key.
- What does “SPECTRE” in the James Bond films stand for? SPECTRE in the James Bond movies stand for "Special Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge, and Extortion."