Humorist Dorothy Parker made the quip “How can they tell?” after U.S. President Calvin Coolidge’s death in 1933.
- What was the question Ralph Kramden (“The Honeymooners,” CBS, 1955-56) missed when he appeared on “The $99,000 Answer”?
- Who won the most money on the game show “The $64,000 Question” (CBS, 1955-58)?
- Did “The $64,000 Question” (CBS, 1955-58) cost more than $64,000 to produce each week?
- What film was Boris Karloff working on when director James Whale asked him to do a screen test for Frankenstein (1931)?
- Who asked, “Was you ever bit by a dead bee”?