The author of Gone With the Wind (1936) Margaret Mitchell died in 1949 at age forty-eight after being hit by a taxi in Atlanta.
- Whom did author Margaret Mitchell suggest to MGM to play Rhett Butler in Gone With the Wind (1939)?
- What was the name of the daughter of Rhett Butler and Scarlett O’Hara in Margaret Mitchell’s Gone With the Wind (1936)?
- What is Rhett Butler’s parting shot to Scarlett O’Hara in Margaret Mitchell’s Gone With the Wind (1936)?
- Why did anthropologist Margaret Mead (1901-78) choose to study Samoa?
- How old was Margaret Fuller when she became editor of the Dial?