Unlike the 1988 film adaptation, in which Roy Hobbs wins the World Series with a pyrotechnic home run, Bernard Malamud’s original story The Natural has the slugger, preoccupied with sex and materialism, throw the final game of the World Series.
- How does George Bernard Shaw’s Pygmalion end?
- What are the three most popular natural attractions in the United States?
- What is the highest natural elevation in the New York metropolitan area?
- For what major league baseball team did Robert Redford play in The Natural (1984)?
- What was Bernard Herrmann’s final movie score?