Gene Wilder and Gilda Radner were married from 1984 until her death from cancer in 1989.
- In what company did Robert Morse rise to the top in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying (1967)? Window washer Morse conquered the Worldwide Wicket Co., owned by Rudy Vallee in the movie How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.
- What part does director Roman Polanski play in his film Repulsion (1965)? Roman Polanski played a spoons player in his film Repulsion (1965). Polanski also played the man with the knife who cuts Jack Nicholson's nostril in his film Chinatown (1974).
- What was the first name of Dr. Frankenstein in the 1931 Universal version of Frankenstein? The first name of Dr. Frankenstein in the 1931 Universal version of Frankenstein was Henry, played by Colin Clive. In the book by Mary Shelley the character's name was Victor. Victor's son's name…
- When did the “Dead End Kids” become the “East Side Kids”? In 1940, when producer Sam Katzman brought some of the kids to Monogram Pictures. The kids (who eventually included Leo Gorcey, Huntz Hall, Bobby Jordan, Billy Halop, and others) had started out as…
- What movie was billed as “the first 100% all-talking drama filmed outdoors”? The 1929 Western In Old Arizona, for which Warner Baxter won the Best Actor Oscar, was billed as "the first 100% all-talking drama filmed outdoors".
- In what year did NBC begin regular television transmission to the American public? NBC began regular television transmission to the American public in 1939.