As of 1990, there were about 9,000 cable television companies in the U.S.
- What three companies merged to form MetroGoldwyn-Mayer?
- How many cable networks does Ted Turner own?
- On the TV show "Outer Limits" (ABC, 1963-65), who said, "There is nothing wrong with your television set; do not attempt to adjust the picture"?
- Who were the original hosts of the cable news show "Crossfire" on CNN?
- In cable TV language, what is a dedicated channel?
- How many channels did the average television get in the 1950s and in the 1980s?