Eight shows of “I Love Lucy” (CBS, 1951-57) centered on Lucy’s pregnancy and childbirth.
The first revealed that Lucy was pregnant; the eighth depicted her going to the hospital to have Little Ricky.
- What was the name of the club where Ricky Ricardo (Desi Arnaz) played on “I Love Lucy” (CBS, 1951-57)? The club where Ricky Ricardo (Desi Arnaz) played on "I Love Lucy" was in New York, he played at the Tropicana. When the family moved to Connecticut, he started his own club, the…
- Who played Lucy Ricardo’s (Lucille Ball’s) mother on “I Love Lucy” (CBS, 1951-57)? Mrs. McGillicuddy, Lucy Ricardo's (Lucille Ball's) mother, was played by Kathryn Card on "I Love Lucy" (CBS, 1951-57). Charles Winninger played Fred Mertz's (William Frawley's) father in 1954.
- What was Geena Davis’s screen debut? Geena Davis's screen debut was in Tootsie (1982), where she played the dressing-room mate of Dustin Hoffman.
- In what movie does Bette Davis say, “What a dump!”? Bette Davis says, "What a dump!" in the movie Beyond the Forest (1949).
- Which U.S. presidential candidate offered a “square deal”? Theodore Roosevelt offered a "square deal". Franklin Delano Roosevelt offered a "new deal". Harry Truman offered a 'fair deal".
- What was the first all-black sitcom on TV? "Amos 'n' Andy" (CBS, 1951-53) with Spencer Williams as Andy Brown and Alvin Childress as Amos Jones, was the first all-black sitcom on TV. Amos was a cabdriver, Andy a bachelor.