The average body has 14 to 18 square feet of skin.
- Is there a gluteus minimus along with the gluteus maximus? Yes. There are three gluteus muscles, the large, fleshy muscles of the buttocks that connect the hipbone (the pelvic girdle) and the thighbone (the femur). The gluteus maximus is the muscle at the…
- What are the five largest Lakes in the world? The five largest Lakes in the world are: 1. Kaspiyskoye More (or Caspian Sea). USSR–Iran 2. Superior. United States–Canada 3. Victoria. Tanzania–Uganda–Kenya 4. Aralskoye More (or Aral Sea). USSR 5. Huron. United States–Canada
- How many muscles does it take to smile and to frown? Smiling is easier on the face than frowning. It takes 17 muscles to smile and 43 to frown.
- When did Mabel first advertise Carling Black Label Beer? The cartoon character Mabel first appeared in 1954 advertising Carling Black Label Beer.
- What is the longest recorded attack of hiccuping, sneezing, or yawning? The longest hiccuping attack lasted 65 years. The longest sneezing fit lasted 978 days. The longest yawning ordeal took five weeks.
- How much of the body is made up of bones? Strong and light, the skeleton of the average person accounts for less than 20 percent of body weight.