NBC began regular television transmission to the American public in 1939.
- What was a summoner or A canon’s yeoman or A franklin or A manciple or a reeve?
- During what years was Lily Tomlin a regular on “Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In”?
- When did NBC begin national nightly newscasts?
- On what TV series was William Shatner a regular before “Star Trek” (NBC, 1966-69)?
- During what years was Goldie Hawn a regular on “Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In” (NBC, 1968-73)?
- Who said, “This year I’m a star, but what will I be next year, a black hole?”