Captain James T. Kirk’s middle name was Tiberius.
- What is the full name of Khan, the superhuman “Star Trek” villain?
- What science-fiction TV series did Leonard Nimoy appear in before “Star Trek” (NBC, 1966-69)?
- In James M. Barrie’s play Peter Pan (1904), how did Captain Hook lose his hand?
- On “Star Trek,” what were the names of Spock’s parents?
- What is the name of the “no-win” test that Lieutenant Saavik (Kirstie Alley) fails at the beginning of Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982)?
- On what TV series was William Shatner a regular before “Star Trek” (NBC, 1966-69)?