The X in Francis X. Bushman’s name stood for Xavier.
- What is the oldest surviving building of non-Indian design in the United States? The Governor's Palace in Santa Fe, New Mexico, built by the Spanish in 1609, is the oldest surviving building of non-Indian design in the United States.
- What is the name of Dr. No’s island in Dr. No (1962)? The name of Dr. No's island in the movie was Crab Key.
- Was there ever a movie adaptation of Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World? There was never a theatrical movie version of Aldous Huxley's Brave New World, but there was a 1980 TV movie starring Keir Dullea, Bud Cort, Julie Cobb, and Ron O'Neal.
- Who starred in the 1939 movie Some Like It Hot? Bob Hope and Una Merkel starred in the film Some Like It Hot.
- What is the name of the fictitious soap opera in Soap-dish (1991)? The name of the fictitious soap opera in Soap-dish was "The Sun Also Sets."
- What was the first slasher film to be made by women? Slumber Party Massacre (1982) was the first slasher film to be made by women. It was written by feminist author Rita Mae Brown, produced by Amy Jones and Aaron Lipstadt, and directed by…