John McLaughlin’s sign-off line on “The McLaughlin Group” was “Bye-bye.”
- What is James Cagney's sign-off line (as George M. Cohan) in Yankee Doodle Dandy (1942)?
- What was Chuckles the Clown's sign-off line on "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" (CBS, 1970-77)?
- What are the first names of the people behind "Agronsky and Company" and "The McLaughlin Group"?
- Who played the security officer who was killed off on "Star Trek: The Next Generation" (synd., 1987)?
- What part did John Ratzenberger (Cliff Clavin) of "Cheers" (NBC, 1982) play in Superman II (1980)?
- In what Western did John Wayne say, "Don't apologize. It's a sign of weakness"?