John McLaughlin’s sign-off line on “The McLaughlin Group” was “Bye-bye.”
- What are the first names of the people behind “Agronsky and Company” and “The McLaughlin Group”?
- What is James Cagney’s sign-off line (as George M. Cohan) in Yankee Doodle Dandy (1942)?
- What was Chuckles the Clown’s sign-off line on “The Mary Tyler Moore Show” (CBS, 1970-77)?
- How does John Wayne say good-bye to Kim Darby in the last line of True Grit (1969)?
- In what Western did John Wayne say, “Don’t apologize. It’s a sign of weakness”?
- What part did John Ratzenberger (Cliff Clavin) of “Cheers” (NBC, 1982) play in Superman II (1980)?