The title character of the 1925 novel Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf is named Clarissa.
- What is Mrs. Dalloway’s first name in Virginia Woolf’s novel?
- Where did the character Mrs. Malaprop appear?
- Did Peter Falk, aka Lieutenant Columbo, ever appear on the series “Mrs. Columbo” (NBC, 1979)?
- What is the first name of “Rumpole of the Bailey” on the TV series and what is his wife’s first name?
- Who called George Washington “first in war, first in peace, and first in the hearts of his countrymen”?