The surname of the Columbia professor Edward Said who wrote Orientalism (1978) and The World, the Text, and the Critic (1983) is pronounced SAH-eed.
- What is the correct pronunciation of Demi Moore’s first name?
- When did King Edward VIII abdicate or give up his throne?
- On what daytime TV drama did New York mayor Edward Koch once appear as himself?
- What is the opening line of Edward Albee’s play Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf (1962)?
- What Edward Bulwer-Lytton novel begins, “It was a dark and stormy night”?