The first sentence of Herman Melville’s Moby Diek was “Call me Ishmael.”
- Who was Mocha Dick?
- What is the origin of the name Pequod in Herman Melville’s Moby-Dick (1851)?
- What was the name of Sally Rogers’s (Rose Marie’s) off-and-on boyfriend on “The Dick Van Dyke Show” (CBS, 1961-66)?
- What was James Earl Ray’s sentence for killing Martin Luther King, Jr.?
- What is the origin of the sentence Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party?
- What was the last work of Herman Melville published in his lifetime?