The name of the fictitious soap opera in Soap-dish was “The Sun Also Sets.”
- What was the first prime-time soap opera?
- What was the first soap opera to change its format from fifteen minutes to thirty minutes each weekday?
- Where did the Bedford Falls Company, producers of "thirtysomething" (ABC, 1987-1991), get its name?
- Is Chop Suey an authentic Chinese dish?
- For what fictitious movie did Vicki Lester (Judy Garland) win the Best Actress Oscar in A Star Is Born (1954)?
- According to the opening titles, which episode of a fictitious serial is Star Wars (1977)?