The sequel to Edward Bellamy’s Looking Backward is Equality (1897).
- From what year was Edward Bellamy looking backward in Looking Backward (1888)?
- What is the meaning of the term Looking a Gift Horse in the Mouth?
- How many times did Ralph Bellamy play the "other man" with whom Cary Grant had to compete for the heroine's affections?
- When did King Edward VIII abdicate or give up his throne?
- On what daytime TV drama did New York mayor Edward Koch once appear as himself?
- What is the correct pronunciation of the name Edward Said?