Corbin Bernsen of “L.A. Law” played a “boy” in the black action film Three the Hard Way (1974).
The film, directed by Gordon Parks Jr., starred Jim Brown, Fred Williamson, and Jim Kelly.
- At the opening of “Mission: Impossible” (CBS, 1966-73), how long would it take for the tape to self-destruct? At the opening of "Mission: Impossible" (CBS, 1966-73), it took five seconds for the tape to self-destruct. What was the name of the force that responded to the call? The I.M. Force.
- Who took the lead parts in The King and I (1956)? Deborah Kerr and Yul Brynner had the lead parts in The King and I (1956). Brynner won an Oscar.
- Who played Marilyn Monroe in the screen biography Goodbye, Norma Jean (1975)? Misty Rowe played Marilyn Monroe in the screen biography Goodbye, Norma Jean (1975). The title refers to Monroe's real name, Norma Jean Baker.
- What books comprise John Galsworthy’s The Forsyte Saga? Three novels comprise John Galsworthy's The Forsyte Saga: 1. The Man of Property (1906) 2. In Chancery (1920) 3. To Let (1921) and two "interludes": 1. Indian Summer of a Forsyte (1922) 2.…
- Who designed the visual style of the TV series “Miami Vice” (ABC, 1984-89)? Much of the credit for the visual style of the TV series "Miami Vice"goes to art director Jeffrey Howard, who won an Emmy for his efforts in 1985.
- Was there ever a movie adaptation of Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World? There was never a theatrical movie version of Aldous Huxley's Brave New World, but there was a 1980 TV movie starring Keir Dullea, Bud Cort, Julie Cobb, and Ron O'Neal.