“Richie Brockelman, Private Eye” (NBC, 1978), starring Dennis Dugan in the title role, was a spinoff of the TV series “The Rockford Files” (NBC, 1974-80).
- How many cast members have received residuals from the endless reruns of “The Honeymooners” (CBS, 1955-56)? Only Audrey Meadows, who played Alice Kramden, received residuals from the endless reruns of "The Honeymooners" (CBS, 1955-56). Her manager negotiated for TV residual rights before most people took them seriously.
- Where was the “World’s First Human Be-In”? The counter-cultural gathering for 20,000 hippies and flower children was held in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, in January 1967. Timothy Leary and poet Allen Ginsberg were among the speakers.
- Did Jodie Foster ever star in a TV series? Yes, Jodie Foster has starred in a TV series. During the 1974-75 season, she played Addie Pray on "Paper Moon," an ABC sitcom based on the 1972 Peter Bogdanovich movie.
- When did the TV series “Monty Python’s Flying Circus” originally air? The forty-five episodes of the TV series "Monty Python's Flying Circus" originally ran on BBC television in Great Britain from 1969 to 1974. Terry Gilliam did the animation on "Monty Python's Flying Circus",…
- What are the complete names of Rocky, Bullwinkle, Boris, and Natasha? Rocket J. Squirrel, Bullwinkle J. Moose, Boris Badenov, and Natasha Fatale. "The Bullwinkle Show" aired on ABC (and later NBC) from 1959 to 1963 in 147 episodes.