Katharine Hepburn’s film debut was A Bill of Divorcement (1932).
- How long, on average, does one have to wait for a new Stanley Kubrick movie? Lately, about five years is how often a new Stanley Kubrick movie is released. In Kubrick's early period, from Fear and Desire (1953) to Dr. Strangelove, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying…
- What was the first movie featuring both John Barry-more and Lionel Barrymore? Arsene Lupin (1932), a detective story set in Paris, was the first movie featuring both John Barry-more and Lionel Barrymore.
- Who was the “King of Daredevil Comedy”? Harold Lloyd, whose best-known movie is Safety Last (1923), was the "King of Daredevil Comedy".
- Who introduced the use of “subjective sound”, a voice-over showing what a character is thinking? Director Rouben Mamoulian in City Streets (1931) introduced the use of "subjective sound", a voice-over showing what a character is thinking. While Sylvia Sidney lay alone in bed, she "remembered" what Gary Cooper…
- What was Bette Davis’s film debut? Bad Sister (1931) was Bette Davis's film debut.
- When did the RKO movie studio come to an end? The RKO movie studio come to an end in 1958, when it was sold to Desilu.