Kevin Costner’s debut in a major film was a one-word part in Frances (1982).
- What was the first movie directed by Steven Spielberg associate Frank Marshall? The first movie directed by Steven Spielberg associate Frank Marshall was Arachnophobia (1990).
- Who served as the grown-up voice of John-Boy, narrating “The Waltons” (CBS, 1972-81)? Earl Hamner was the grown-up voice of John-Boy, narrating "The Waltons" (CBS, 1972-81), Jr., the show's co-executive producer, who based the series on his own recollections of growing up in rural Virginia. Richard…
- Who was the “King of Daredevil Comedy”? Harold Lloyd, whose best-known movie is Safety Last (1923), was the "King of Daredevil Comedy".
- Who introduced the use of “subjective sound”, a voice-over showing what a character is thinking? Director Rouben Mamoulian in City Streets (1931) introduced the use of "subjective sound", a voice-over showing what a character is thinking. While Sylvia Sidney lay alone in bed, she "remembered" what Gary Cooper…
- What was Bette Davis’s film debut? Bad Sister (1931) was Bette Davis's film debut.
- What was Katharine Hepburn’s film debut? Katharine Hepburn's film debut was A Bill of Divorcement (1932).