Appearing long before “Peyton Place” (ABC, 1964-69), the first prime-time soap opera was “A Woman to Remember,” starring Patricia Wheel.
The series, which was based on a daytime serial, ran on the DuMont network from May to July, 1949.
- For how much a week did Richard Gere hire Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman (1990)? Richard Gere hired Julia Roberts for three thousand dollars a week, cash in Pretty Woman.
- What was the first film to feature rock music? Blackboard Jungle (1955) was the first film to feature rock music. Bill Haley's "Rock Around the Clock" played over the opening credits.
- Who was Yogi Bear smarter than? Yogi Bear was smarter than the average bear on The Yogi Bear Show ("The Yogi Bear Show"; synd., 1961-63).
- Who played Mork and Mindy’s baby on the TV show “Mork & Mindy” (ABC, 1978-82)? Jonathan Winters, who hatched from an egg sprouted from Mork's navel in 1981, played Mork and Mindy's baby on the TV show "Mork & Mindy" (ABC, 1978-82).
- What musical work plays during the space ballet in 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)? Blue Danube Waltz by Johann Strauss was the piece that plays during the space ballet in 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968).
- Who were the panelists on the TV game show “What’s My Line” (CBS, 1950-67)? The seventeen-year Goodson-Todman production "What's My Line" was hosted by John Daly and featured these panelists: Hal Block (1950-53), Arlene Francis, Dorothy Kilgallen (1950-65), Louis Untermeyer (1950-51), Bennett Cerf (1951-67), Steve Allen (1953-54),…