Dorothy (Beatrice Arthur) was a teacher; Rose (Betty White) was a counselor; Blanche (Rue McClanahan) was an art-gallery assistant on the TV series “The Golden Girls” (NBC, 1985-92).
- Who played the Roman emperors in the miniseries “A.D.” (Anno Domini) (NBC, 1985)?
- Who photographed the black-and-white ’40s episode, “The Dream Sequence Always Rings Twice,” on the TV series “Moonlighting” (ABC, 1985-89)?
- How many Americans did Jonathan Kozol estimate were illiterate in his book Illiterate America (1985)?
- When did Johnny Carson take over NBC’s “Tonight Show” (NBC, 1954)?
- What was the name of the Russian boxer faced by Rocky Balboa in Rocky IV (1985)?