There are three short novels in the 1939 collection by Katherine Anne Porter:
1. “Pale Horse, Pale Rider”
2. “Noon Wine”
3. “Old Mortality”
- What was the name of the car Michael Knight (David Hasselhoff) rode in "Knight Rider"? Michael Knight (David Hasselhoff) rode in a Pontiac Trans-Am named KITT (voice by William Daniels) on the TV series "Knight Rider" (NBC, 1982-86).
- How many songs did Cole Porter (1893-1964) write? The composer Cole Porter wrote nearly 800 songs and two dozen musicals, including Kiss Me, Kate (1948) and Can-Can (1953).
- Why is the name "Mary Katherine Goddard" on some early copies of the Declaration of Independence? Mary Katherine Goddard published the first official copies of the Declaration, the first to bear the names of all the signers, in January 1777. At the time,…
- Who is Anne Archer's mother? Anne Archer's mother was Marjorie Lord, who played Kathy, the wife of Danny Williams (Danny Thomas) on "The Danny Thomas Show" (ABC, CBS, 1953-64).
- How many stories comprise Sherwood Anderson's Winesburg, Ohio (1919)? Sherwood Anderson's Winesburg, Ohio (1919) comprised of twenty-three stories.
- What books comprise John Galsworthy's The Forsyte Saga? Three novels comprise John Galsworthy's The Forsyte Saga: 1. The Man of Property (1906) 2. In Chancery (1920) 3. To Let (1921) and two "interludes": 1. Indian…