General Omar Bradley (1893-1981) earned the nickname “soldiers’ general” for his unassuming manner and his concern for the welfare of soldiers.
- How highly ranked was World War II general Douglas MacArthur in his graduating class at West Point?
- What percentage of Americans were farmers in Revolutionary War times and at the end of World War II?
- How much money was raised from war bonds during World War II?
- Was Confederate general Stonewall Jackson killed by Union gunfire during the Civil War?
- Who replaced General Douglas MacArthur when he was fired by President Harry S. Truman during the Korean War?