The grandfather and namesake of 1950s Democratic Presidential candidate Adlai Stevenson served as vice-president from 1893 to 1897 under Grover Cleveland.
- Who were Adlai Stevenson’s running mates in the 1952 and 1956 elections?
- Which vice presidents have been elected president by regular election?
- What duties does the Constitution assign to the vice-president of America?
- Where was the duel between Vice-President Aaron Burr and Alexander Hamilton?
- What was Vice-President Dan Quayle’s version of the United Negro College Fund slogan, “A mind is a terrible thing to waste”?